Thursday, June 11, 2009

Look at the guy on the right.



Alright. I'll admit one thing and one thing only... that man, Sen. Pedro Espada, Jr. on the left looks like a badass. If he had a gun in his hand and a military junta behind him I might give that man some respect.

But look at that little bitch on the right. What in god's name is that man doing. Apparently he just realized that they are calling this a "Coup" and that is what the commie's do. I should know, I was a communist originally, girl.

I don't know who these republicans think they are, but when I was banging you could only call something a coup if you were a genuine badass. That's just how coups worked. So, here's just a message to all those republicans and the two democrats in the New York state senate:

HEY Y'ALL EVERYONE FUCKING HATES YOU! EVEN FULGENCIO BATISTA WHO IS A COUP MAN HIMSELF THINKS YOU ARE THE LAMEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD AND NO ONE BUT NO ONE LIKES YOU!

I said it.

Batista out.

No comments:

Post a Comment